- Families can earn credits towards future hockey registration by working bingo shifts. The bingo credit year is from May 1 to April 30.
- Each short shift (5.5 hours) worked will be worth $75.00 and each long shift (7.5 hours) worked will be worth $125.00, which will be applied to the family's account.
- Credits have no cash value and will not be refunded.
- Credits must be used within two years of being earned or they will be forfeited.
- Credits can be transferred by written request to another family or club in the event of a transfer. If a family chooses not to use their credits or does not return within two years, credits will be distributed at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- Workers must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age to work a bingo on behalf of the Club.
- Working bingos is OPTIONAL
- Anyone wishing to work bingos for credit must indicate on your childs registration by entering the preferred email in the space provided. You will then receive the emails on the 15th of each month to sign up for the bingo for the following month.
- The upcoming bingo dates are listed below along with the the year you will get registration credit for.
- These dates are for information only, you must sign up by replying to the email sent at 10am on the 15th of each month.
- All shifts are filled first come/first serve.
- One person per registered player can work a bingo at a time (if two players are registered, up to two people can work a bingo at a time, etc).
No Show and Late Procedure
- Members must give at least 72 hours advance notice to the Bingo Director if they are unable to work their shift. Cancellations within 72 hours prior to the bingo will result in removal from the bingo list for that year.
- Another person may work in their place as long as they inform the Bingo Director.
- Consideration will be given to specific emergencies as they arise.
- If the worker (or substitute) does not show-up for their shift, the family will be removed from the bingo list for that year.
For any other questions or concerns, please contact the Bingo Director.
Upcoming Bingo Dates
Note this is for information purposes only - if you want to work one of the bingos below you must reply to the bingo email sent on the 15th of the month.
First come , first serve.
For credit towards 2021-22 Fees:
- May 31, 2020 - Afternoon - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID
- June 22, 2020 - Evening/Late Night - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID
- July 17, 2020 - Evening/Late Night
- August 29, 2020 - Afternoon
- September 26, 2020 - Afternoon
- October 11, 2020 - Evening/Late Night
- November 29, 2020 - Afternoon
- December 22, 2020 - Evening/Late Night - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID
- January 1, 2021 - Evening/Late Night - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID
- February 10, 2021 - Evening/Late Night - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID
- March 7, 2021 - Evening/Late Night - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID
- April 19, 2021 - Evening/Late Night - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID
For credit towards 2022-23 Fees:
- May 1, 2021 - Afternoon - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID
- June 17, 2021 - Evening/Late Night
- July 4, 2021 - Afternoon
- July 29, 2021 - Evening/Late Night
- August 28, 2021 - Afternoon