Online – New Members
Register Online (registration closed)
**NOTE - you will be directed to the Hockey Canada Player Registration website
Registration Instructions for NEW MEMBERS
- Click on the Registration link on our webpage.
- Read through registration information then click on the "Register Online" link.
- Click on the"Click here to create an Account" link, choose your language, Read the three steps to open an account, click the box to show you read it, and select "Continue"
- You are now in account creation. The account is created in the parent name - not the player name. The player will be registered in the parent account. Enter your E-mail (this will also be your username), password, and Security Question and Answer, language and then click "Submit" to begin the account creation process.
- Once you’ve logged in, the system will now bring you to your Home Page. Here you will see My Shopping Cart and My Registration History here you can email yourself a receipt, print a receipt, or Register a Participant. You can also use the commands at the top of your screen to Register a Participant, see your Order History, Cart, My Account, Help and Logout. You will see a list of previously registered people along with viewable receipt that you could print.
- Click on the Register a Participant link to begin the Registration Process.
- Participant Selection. Here you can pick from a previously registered participant or make a new Participant. Select "Register Now" on the correct player.
- Choose a Registration Type. Select the type as Participants and click Next.
- Division Selection. Select the Division and click Next.
- Registration Package Selection. Click Select on the Package.
- Participant Information. Here you EDIT the Physical Address if it is incorrect. IF DIFFERENT THAN PHYSICAL Add Mailing Address, Father Address, Mother Address, and Guardian Address as applicable.
- Enter the Contact Information. Father, Mother, and Guardian name as applicable. Enter the phone numbers and email addresses.
- Enter the Emergency Contact Information (this should be someone other than the parents listed).
- Answer the questions.
- Read the Hockey Canada Waiver and Confederation Hockey Consents and click I Agree if agree.
- Finally, select the applicable Fees and click "Review"
- Participants Registration Review. Check and ensure the information is correct. Click "Back" if you need to change something. Click "Add to Cart" if you have another player to register or if you would like to come back and pay later you can also add to cart and then checkout. Your registration is not complete and will not come through until payment is made. Click "Check Out" to pay for the registration.
- At the Checkout Screen Click "Checkout".
- Choose your payment method, Credit Card OR Cheque (Please select cheque if you would like to pay by e-transfer) and click "Next".
- If payment by Credit Card is chosen,
- select your payment option. In Full at time of Registration; in two payments, half at time of registration and half September 1, 2019; or multiple payments with $100 (SR Timbits) or $200 (Novice, Atom, Peewee) at time of registration and 4 equal payments on July 15, 2019, August 15, 2019, September 15, 2019 and October 15, 2019. Discovery and JR Timbits do not have 5 payment option.
- Fill out your credit card details on the Quick Enrollment page then click the SUBMIT button. Wait for your credit card to be processed – DO NOT CLICK ANY BUTTONS UNTIL YOU SEE YOUR RESPONSE. If your transaction is DECLINED, you may enter information for another credit card or choose another form of payment. If APPROVED, you will receive a printable receipt in the next step and you are now done.
- If payment by Cheque is chosen, you will be directed to a "Your Registration was Successful Screen"
- For Cheque payment, Write your cheques either in Full for current date or by September 1, 2019; or 50% by September 1, 2019 and 50% by October 1, 2019. Mail to Confederation Hockey at PO BOX 41042, Edmonton AB, T6J 6M7 within 7 days of completing the online registration or drop off at one of the 2 In Person Registration dates listed on the Registration page.
- For E-Transfer payment, please send e-transfer either in Full at the time of registration; or 50% at time of registration and 50% by August 15, 2019. Please send e-transfer to adminATconfedhockey.org and use your players last name and current year as the security question answer.
- If payment by Credit Card is chosen,
- You may now Logout, Register another Participant or make changes to your account.
NOTE: YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RETURN TO YOUR HOME PAGE AT ANY TIME BY ENTERING YOUR USER ID AND PASSWORD .
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- CHECK YOUR CHILD'S REGISTRATION STATUS
- CHANGE YOUR ID AND/OR PASSWORD
- RE-PRINT REGISTRATION RECEIPTS