Are you wanting to volunteer to Coach or Assistant Coach for the 2017-18 Season?
Please Note: Coaches and Assts Coaches are required to wear helmets.
Here is what you need to do:
- Indicate on your child’s registration which position you are interested in – if you didn’t, please make sure you follow the steps below and it will be added.
- Please register yourself online the same way that you would have registered your child at
- If you have used the system before it will be the same Username and Password, if you haven’t used it, you simply make yourself an account
- You will register as a Participant and ‘Coach and Asst Coach Application’ will be your only option
- This online registration replaces the paper applications from years past
- Please make sure that you have taken the RIS Coaches Course at : https://ha.respectgroupinc.com/secure
- Hockey Alberta has mandated that all Coaches, Asst Coaches, Trainers, Managers, that appear on the Team Sheet must have RIS Coaches
- You cannot go on the ice or the bench for any reason until this course is completed and shows on your Hockey Canada File
- Those that are on Team Rosters with Confed will be reimbursed the $31.50 for the three hour long online course – once completed forward your receipt to Melissa
- RIS Coaches is DIFFERENT than RIS Parents – if you are both a Parent and a Coach, you will have to do both
- Please contact the Registrar complete a Police Check
- Confed Hockey requires a Police Check be completed each year through Confed Hockey.
- This year Police checks must be completed in full prior to go on the ice or the bench for any reason.
The Head Coach position for the 2017-18 Novice Tier 1 team will be selected from the applicants that have submitted the 2017-18 Novice 1 Head Coach Application. Please submit by email no later than August 10, 2017.