CONFEDERATION HOCKEY CLUB BINGO POLICY
- Families can earn credits towards future hockey registration by working bingo shifts. The bingo credit year is from June 1 to May 31.
- Each short shift (5.5 hours) worked will be worth $75.00 and each long shift (7.5 hours) worked will be worth $125.00, which will be applied to the family's account.
- Credits have no cash value and will not be refunded.
- Credits must be used within two years of being earned or they will be forfeited.
- Credits can be transferred by written request to another family or club in the event of a transfer. If a family chooses not to use their credits or does not return within two years, credits will be distributed at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- Workers must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age to work a bingo on behalf of the Club.
- Working bingos is OPTIONAL
- Anyone wishing to work bingos for credit must indicate on your childs registration by entering the preferred email, you will then be notified of the upcoming bingo dates for the following season.
- Bingo date announcements and sign-ups will be done by email. Bingo dates are released on the 15th of each month for the following month.
- The upcoming bingo dates are listed below.
- This is for information only, you must sign up by replying to the email sent at 10am on the 15th of each month.
- Shifts are filled first come/first serve.
- Only one person per registered player can work a bingo at a time (if two players are registered, up to two people can work a bingo at a time).
NO SHOW AND LATE PROCEDURE
- Members must give at least 72 hours advance notice to the Bingo Director if they are unable to work their shift. Cancelations within 72 hours prior to the bingo will result in removal from the bingo list for that year.
- Another person may work in their place as long as they inform the Bingo Director.
- Consideration will be given to specific emergencies as they arise.
- If the worker (or substitute) does not show-up for their shift, the family will be removed from the bingo list for that year.
For any other questions or concerns, please contact the Bingo Director.
Upcoming Bingo Dates
Note this is for information purposes only - if you want to work one of the bingos below you must reply to the bingo email sent on the 15th of the month.
First come , first serve.
For credit towards 2018-19 Fees:
- June 16, 2017 - Evening/Late Night
- July 13, 2017 - Evening/Late Night
- August 5, 2017 - Afternoon
- September 9, 2017 - Afternoon
- October 8, 2017 - Evening/Late Night
- November 19, 2017 - Afternoon
- December 20, 2017 - Evening/Late Night
- January 5, 2018 - Evening/Late Night
- February 10, 2018 - Afternoon
- March 15, 2018 - Evening/Late Night
- April 3, 2018 - Evening/Late Night
- May 12, 2018 - Evening/Late Night
For credit towards 2019-20 Fees:
- June 4, 2018 - Evening/Late Night
- July 21, 2018 - Afternoon
- August 7, 2018 - Evening/Late Night